How to Make Sure You're Moving Forward...

We’re now almost half way through the year and I’d like you to ask yourself where are you in terms of what you were looking to achieve in 2008?

 

Hopefully you’re on track, yet it’s likely that a fair proportion of you have forgotten or not acted on the changes that you were looking to make or found them more difficult than you anticipated…

 

-    Are you feeling stuck?

-    Not sure of your direction?

-    Do you know that you are holding yourself back from achieving your goals but not know why?

-    Do you want to stop the cycle of sabotage and abuse in your life?

-    Do you want to start breaking through your blocks?

-    Do you want to feel more confident and be more congruent so that you attract the right people and circumstances for you?

 

You haven’t heard much from me recently as I’ve been spending some time reflecting and evolving my material in preparation for my forthcoming book and new talks and seminars. I’m very excited about what has come out as a result of this process and I really want to share it with you, so…

 

You now have the opportunity for a limited period of time to have a discounted half-day coaching intensive to help to move you forward. This will comprise a mix of any or all of the following:

-    Coaching

-    Discussing and applying to your situation relevant sections of this material

-    Doing the detective work to get to the root of what’s holding you back

-    Brainstorming ideas and solutions

-    Sharing of resources (e.g. contacts, knowledge, skills*)

-    You taking immediate action with my support!

 

Usually your investment for this session would be £500 per person and for the month of May I’m offering it you for only £275! (To be booked and paid for in May and taken during May or June)

 

Your session can take place either face-to-face or over the telephone depending on your location and preference. (I’m based in Leeds, West Yorkshire though it’s possible that I could travel to London.) You may wish to focus on a personal issue such as a family or romantic relationship, or a professional one to do with your career or business.

 

Special Bonus!

A few weeks after your session you can benefit from a FREE 15-30 minute follow-up call to check on your progress and to discuss what came out of the coaching intensive for you.

 

Don’t Miss Out - Book Now!!!

As I’m busy writing my book at the moment, I’m only in the position to offer a limited number of sessions so to book your session or discuss your requirements contact me now on 07766 917890 or una@confidencegetsresults.com.


* Subjects that I have specific knowledge and skills on include relationships, spirituality, reducing stress, running a business, making teams work, marketing, public relations, niching, networking and word of mouth marketing, sales, public speaking, building confidence, releasing emotional baggage and blocks and image. I’m sure there’s some I’ve forgotten to mention, just call me if your topic isn’t mentioned and if it’s not something I can help with I probably know somebody who can.